A Recipe for Friendsgiving
We recently held our traditional Anntoine Friendsgiving. It was a delightful afternoon celebrating all we have to be thankful for with our Anntoine Family. We were blown away by the dishes our team brought to share — family recipes abounded, and there was not a Pinterest Fail in sight!
As team member after team member asked for recipe after recipe, we knew it was time to create the first-ever Anntoine Recipe Book. Now, we’d like to share it with you. We hope you enjoying trying out one, or many, of the recipes below!
Anntoine Recipe Book
Mo’s Mac and Cheese — Sarah Toma
- 1 package of long macaroni noodles
- 2 eggs
- 16 oz of heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup of milk
- 3–4lbs of mild cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup of shaved parmesan cheese
- 1 lb of mozzarella cheese (shredded)
1) Cook pasta until it’s almost done and then cool them with cold water.
2) Take the heavy whipping cream and the milk and simmer, then add the parmesan cheese until it’s melted.
3) Take the cool noodles and mix the 2 eggs and 2 lbs of cheddar cheese with the noodles until it is evenly covered and put that in a pan.
4) Pour the heavy whipping/milk /cheese mixture over the noodles and evenly cover it.
5) Top off the noodles with the rest of the cheddar and mozzarella cheese and cover with foil.
6) Place in the oven for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
7) Take the foil off and brown the top for about 5 minutes.
Steven’s Special Salad — Steven
Step 1: Go to the store
Step 2: Buy bagged salad and dressing
Step 3: Bring to Anntoine with your head held low, so your coworkers don’t realize how unskilled you are when it comes to cooking
Step 4: Watch no one put Salad on their plate
Step 5: Bring Salad home
Step 6: Have wife tell you she doesn’t like Salad
Step 7: Eat Salad alone for the next two weeks
Mum’s Crab Dip — Syd
- 1 box/container fresh jumbo lump crab meat
- 2 8oz Philly Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbls — fresh finely chopped celery
- 2 Tbls — fresh finely chopped green onion
- 2 Tbls — fresh finely chopped parsley
- 1 Stick of butter
Mix ingredients together one at a time medium to low (so it doesn’t stick) starting with butter and cream cheese. Add crab last. Best served with Melba Toast crackers
Betty’s White Chocolate Ooey Gooey Butter Cake — Devone
(Gluten-free, sugar-free options included)
- 1 box Yellow Cake Mix (Gluten-free, sugar-free: Duncan Hines Keto & Gluten Free Classic Yellow Cake Mix)
- 1 Egg
- ½ cup Butter (melted, cooled)
- 8 oz Cream Cheese (softened at room temperature)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 16 oz Confectioners Sugar (powdered sugar or icing sugar)(Sugar-free: Swerve Confectioners)
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup Butter (melted, cooled)
- 11 oz White Chocolate Baking Chips (flavor and amount based on taste)
- Sugar-free: 7 oz Lily’s White Chocolate Baking Chips
- Grease a 13-inch by 9-inch by pan with cooking spray (Optional: split between two 13x9 in pans for thinner pieces)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- In a large mixing bowl, combine yellow cake mix, egg, and ½ cup melted butter. Using an electric mixer, beat until mixed.
- Transfer the mixture and press it firmly and evenly into pan(s).
- Layer white chocolate chips evenly over base. Set aside.
- In a clean mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add two eggs, vanilla extract, and ½ cup melted butter. Beat to combine.
- Gradually add confectioners sugar and beat well. The final mixture should be smooth and creamy.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the base and pop it in the preheated oven. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool.
- Cut into slices and serve
- Note: If split between two pans, start watching the oven at around 30–35 minutes to avoid any burning due to thinner cakes.
Green Bean Casserole — Madison
9x13 pan size recipe
- 32 oz fresh green beans
- 2 cans Cream of Mushroom + Garlic soup (regular cream of mushroom soup is good too)
- Milk (¼ cup, more or less to balance consistency)
- 12 oz French Fried Onions
- 9x11x2.5 in pan, OR 9x13 dish
- PREHEAT oven to 350.
- Wash and dry green beans.
- Cut off tips of green beans & then into roughly ½ inch pieces.
- Blanch green beans in salted water. When brighter green in color, rinse with cool water, & shake in colander to dry.
- Salt and pepper green beans to taste.
- Combine green beans, soup, & 6 oz French fried onions. Slowly add milk, stir in to form a creamy consistency.
- Add mixture into dish, spread out evenly, and pat down lightly with a large spoon.
- Evenly coat the top of casserole with remaining French fried onions.
- BAKE 30–35 min, casserole is done when bubbling and onions are browned.
Warm Cheesy Bean Dip (aka Aunt Tonya Dip) — Madison
9x11 pan size recipe
- 1 can refried beans
- 8oz sour cream
- 1 block cream cheese
- ½ cup salsa
- 1 (8oz) bag Mexican blend grated cheese
- PREHEAT oven to 350.
- Mix refried beans, sour cream, cream cheese, & salsa with hand mixer. *NOTE: bring cream cheese to room temperature for easier mixing.
- Blend mixture until fully combined and relatively smooth.
- Pour mixture into dish, smooth top with spatula. Be sure layer is even.
- Cover the layer with grated cheese, how much cheese is up to personal discretion. *NOTE: the more, the merrier.
- BAKE 25–30 min, dip is done when bubbling and cheese is fully melted.
Buffalo Chicken Dip -Candice
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Frank’s RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Spoon into a shallow 1-quart baking dish.
- BAKE 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through; stir. Sprinkle with green onions, if desired, and serve with chips, crackers and/or cut up veggie
Banana Pudding -Candice
- 2 c. whole milk
- 1 (5.1-oz.) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 c. heavy cream
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 (12-oz.) box vanilla wafer cookies (I prefer the mini wafers.)
- 2 bananas, sliced into coins
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- In a large mixing bowl, combine milk, vanilla pudding mix, and sweetened condensed milk. Whisk thoroughly, breaking up any lumps, and refrigerate for at least 5 minutes, or until set.
- In another large bowl, combine heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Beat until stiff peaks form, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Cover the bottom of a 3-quart trifle dish with vanilla wafers and banana slices. Top with one-third of the pudding mixture and then one-third of whipped cream. Continue layering the pudding, whipped cream, wafer cookies, and banana slices until you reach the top, ending with a final layer of whipped cream.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours, or up to overnight.
Eggplant Parmesan -Amber Grace
- 1 Eggplant (If smaller, get 2 to be safe)
- 3 Eggs
- Half a container of vegetable oil (for frying
- Italian Bread Crumbs
- 1–2 containers of red sauce with garlic and basil
- If you make your own, be sure to use garlic and basil
- 1 ½ cups of grated or shredded parmesan cheese
- Italian Seasoning Mix (Listed are typical ingredients to this if you don’t have a mix)
- Onion powder
- Black Pepper
- Red Pepper Flakes
Other needed items :
- Cooking pan with some depth (stove top for frying)
- Dish for baking
- 2 bowls
- Paper towels
- Go ahead and preheat oven to 350
- Put on Andrea Bocelli (Most important step. Do not miss)
- Put oil in pan and heat over medium heat until ready to fry
- Cut Eggplant into ¼ inch width
- Pat dry if needed
- Whisk eggs in bowl
- Put bread crumbs in another bowl
- Dip eggplant slices in thin layer of egg then cover with breadcrumbs
- Shake off and then put in oil to fry
- Fip eggplant in oil (if needed) and pull out and place on plate with paper towel to dry
Layer in Dish
- Pour red sauce in dish
- Add more Italian seasoning to taste
- Place Eggplant on top
- Add red sauce again
- Add parmesan
- Add fresh mozzarella
- More italian seasoning
When that is done.
BAKE THAT THANG at 350 20–30 min when the cheese is melted and it is slighting bubbling. There is no photo evidence of being baked… It was eaten though! We hope.
If you tried out one of our recipes, or have a favorite, let us know in the comments. We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with friends and family.